Monday 30 April 2012

Emboss It Challenge

Hi all - it's my turn to choose the theme over at The Craft Room Challenge so I have gone for one of my favourite techniques. After basic stamping it's the first thing I learnt to do and I love the texture that Embossing techniques add to a creation whether it be as a background or focal element, I especially enjoy triple embossing  though usually make quite a mess doing it ! I've used embossing resist (fern leaves) and triple embossing on my sample – the sentiment is stamped on card and I have embossed over the top with 3 layers of clear EP, using a small flower stamp to make an impression before the powder cools and sets.
SD533023 As well as being on the Craft-Room Team I also design for Stamp Addicts and they have kindly agreed to Sponsor our challenge this week with a £10 voucher to be spent at their online shopAll the stamps used in my sample are from Stamp Addicts.

Established in 1992 Stamp Addicts is the UK distributor of top quality rubber stamp manufacturers JudiKins, DeNami Design and Printworks Collection.  Since 2009 Stamp Addicts have been manufacturing their own rubber stamps in unmounted sets, with new designs available each month and some soon to be available on static cling.  Stamp Addicts is also a stockist of Hot Off The Press templates and paper packs as well as lots of Tim Holtz Distress products.  They are also regulars on Create and Craft TV and have a new show scheduled on May 10th @12.00. 
So pop on over to the Craft-Room Challenge to see the inspiration from my fellow team mates, and join us with lots of creative embossing techniques! Have fun…Esther xx

11 comments:

  1. A great subject for a challenge Esther so many ways to emboss and so many effects to create. Great challenge and great sample love the triple embossing especially XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with lovely stamps and colours and a fab challenge. So pleased to see you on the list of guest contributors at UPA this month.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, the colours are fab and so is the lovely fern leaf stamp.Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning colours, love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Esther, great colurs and stamping.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Esther...I too am a fan of triple embossing. The richness of that panel is amazing. Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the embossing treats on your card Esther- great choice for the challenge! Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Esther, thanks for this great theme, love embossing, too!
    Your sample is fabulous ensemble;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work Esther, I love the techniques you've used. They've worked brilliantly for this card, Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Esther the triple embossing is just perfect, so sorry I couldn't take part this time. Julia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Embossing is fabby Esther especially triple. Love what you have made it is a beautiful piece.

    Sorry for spelling your name wrong but I have corrected and I am sending you the winners logo anyway because you were so close.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails