Saturday 14 July 2012

Just Us Girls–week two

Hi– well it’s week two already of my guest month over at ‘Just Us girls’ and the challenge this time is to use a really effective but oh so simple technique !  There is a tutorial here and this is my offering -

SD533513

I have used Stamp Addicts stamps to create a country side scene (though the countryside at the moment is looking a little bit soggier than my pic!).I coloured with Pro-Markers and added the  sentiment which is a Tim Holtz stamp. Pop on over to the JUGS challenge site to see what the great Design team have created and to join in the fun !  Esther xx

5 comments:

  1. his is a gorgeous colored scene! Fabulous job with the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the technique, Esther :) You rocked the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely Esther! Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card and a great technique Esther.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image to use with this technique! I love it! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails