Monday 21 February 2011

Blog Award

I have been very remiss and failed miserably to include the news of a blog award in my recent posts...
This was awarded to me by my fellow blogger over at Crafty Musings...thank you so very much for choosing me, I was very chuffed indeed - even though it's taken me ages to post about it!  Now there are things that you are supposed to do when receiving this award - 
  • Post about it   - Done (eventually)
  • Link back to person giving it to you - Done
  • Pass it on to 3-5 other blogs - not so good at doing this as so hard to choose so going to chicken out!  
I also just wanted to say Hello to the new followers I have gained recently, thanks for being interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails