Wednesday 26 January 2011

A still quite tidy WOYWW..

 Well didn't think it would last this long but my desk is still quite tidy for me. That may have more to do with the fact I haven't had much time for crafting recently (or blogging come to that) but this last weekend I did manage a card and some Tea Bag templates which are still on the desk waiting to be used.

As I mentioned in a post the other day I've been practising with my first Pro-Markers that I got from Santa and so have some stamped images in various stages of colouring awaiting my return. I'm loving these new additions to my crafting stash and am quite please with my first attempts.  I fiddled with this Gorjuss girls hair for absolutely ages and am really pleased...but can I remember now what did so I can do it again?...of course not !
 I also have a fine (but blurry) example of what happens when you are watching TV, colouring and not paying full attention to the pen you've picked up!! Purple blotchy cheek...really ?! Thought it was the blender !!

Well that's me for another WOYWW..thanks for looking and to join in the fun if you happened here by accident get on over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more desks to snoop about on ! It's great fun! Oh and if you're here early and haven't missed it - check out The Stamp Addicts show on Create and Craft @ 11.00am...they have some amazing Judikins designed unmounted stamps (my DT samples are here and here) and some great demos... Happy WOYWW...Esther xx

12 comments:

  1. Your desk looks creative this week with lots of gorgeous stamped images and cards. The stamped images that you have coloured look really fab :)
    Have a great WOYWW,
    Karen #84

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and busy!

    Thank you for sharing and have a great Woyww!

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Images and your colouring is fantastic.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sam # 26
    www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your desk looks very creative and you are doing an awesome job coloring the images. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #59

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous little images your working on today.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I am once again late. I appreciate you always stopping by and checking in, even when I can't get back to you. I had to laugh at your purple cheek. I see now how you use these pens. And I see you are keeping a tidy desk, too. Happy WOYWW from #10.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely, your colouring is prefect! AND a very tidy desk (compared to mine!!)
    ((Happy WOYWW!!) always late!! there's a little Award on my blog for you!
    here!
    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those images are so cute, and so beautifully coloured. I have not really done a lot with my Promarkers yet,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shading and colouring is delicately and beautifully done. Really like those teabag templates too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too like some of the Gorjuss Girls stamps! I am getting there slowley with my pro markers. I like using them but seem to sometimes get the shading a bit wrong on them, DOH ,makes me mad! Anyhow your going great guns with them got some nice results there! Hope you show us some finished cards!
    Lavinia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful works in progress. Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #7

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on the award. Great images on your desk too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails