Tuesday 25 May 2010

My first crafty post....


Thought I'd start off with something already stored on my PC. For my mum's birthday last year I wrote a book of crafty tips for her which included photos and samples of cards and craft techniques. The ribbon photo is one of my favourates because of the colours, but I ended up not using for the book so thought i'd share it on here. Ribbon is one of my favourate things to use on cards at the moment - if in doubt, stick a bow on it I say!!  




The flower stamp on this card is from Hero Arts and the music background is from Stampabilities. I used Tim Holtz distress inks with a resist technique demonstrated by Jennifer McGuire  - see the video below, I love this technique and intend to try it with all my background stamps but at the moment this music is my favourate so that's the one I did first.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails