Friday 15 April 2016

Spring guest at A Vintage journey

A while ago one of my tags was picked as pinworthy over at A Vintage Journey and I was very excited to be asked to be a guest for Aprils challenge which is 'Spring is in the air'. I made a Tim Inspired mixed media tag.
I created the panel by smooshing distress inks onto glossy cardstock, stamped the Butterflies in archival black and then added a layer of texture with Ranger transparent texture paste through a Tim Holtz layering stencil. 
After stamping the butterflies on acetate I fussy cut them and added Distress stickles in Rock Candy. I layered the whole thing on a Kraft tag stamped with Frayed Burlap, and finished off with some seam binding coloured with distress inks.
I loved making my tag and sharing with AVJ - thanks for stopping by...Esther xx

1 comment:

  1. Just BEAUTIFUL Esther. Love the transparent texture and your GORGEOUS colors. j

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails