Saturday 8 July 2017

Go Large

I was really excited to be asked to guest design for UK ScrapAddicts in July and even more pleased when I heard the theme was big photos. I love using larger photos and have combined it here with my love of mixed media.
I first placed the photo which is 8x6 on the background paper and used my fingers to smudge a frame of gesso around it. Over this I added texture paste and bead gel - you can see the texture better below.

Once this was all dry I used Gelatos to add some colour before going in with my stickles and mica flakes for some bling.  I kept it minimal with the other embellishments, just some hearts, a simple title a few lines of journaling and I was done.  I have loved being a guest, thank you so much for UK Scrap Addicts for having me...Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails