Monday 3 April 2017

Inspired by....

Hi  -  It's been ages since I've had time to blog as we've been busy moving house but that didn’t stop me taking some inspiration from my GoGo Getaway design team mates and had go at a couple of the Be Inspired challenges set at the March retreat. I created a double layout of pictures of my great Niece. 
be inspired by terris elements.Esther (2)
The first uses Terri’s list of elements.  I decided to create a grid with luggage tags, I added texture paste to two of them, cut two from patterned paper and spritzed the remaining tags with Heidi Swapp colour shine spray.  After adding three small photos I went to town with lots of yummy layers and embellishments making sure to include the items on Terri’s list. 
Terri's Elements (2)

Sarah's Sketch (2)
For the second page I went with Sarah’s fab sketch which I flipped to better suit the direction of my escaping Great Niece.be inspirec by sarahs sketch.Esther (2)
I wish I had been able to see the Be Inspired wall of creations at the retreat as it always looks amazing with everyone's layouts. I’m hoping to have a go at some of the other Be Inspired Challenges too as they were all great ideas to kick start our pages. For more details of GoGo Getaway retreats pop over here
Thanks for stopping by – Happy Crafting…Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails