Sunday 12 July 2015

'One for the Men' at Fashionable Stamping Challenges

Thank you to everyone who joined in our 100th challenge over at Fashionable Stamping last month - and now we're onto our next challenge, which will now be monthly don't forget so you have even longer to get your creations shared.  The theme this month is 'One for the Men'. I've shared the Birthday card I made for my other half's birthday. He's a bit of a time travel fan so I made a Time themed card using a ready made die cut clock and a variety of clock stamps for the background. 
 I created the background with distress inks and a background crackle stamp as well as the clocks. 
As always my fellow FSC teamies have created some beautiful works of art so please head over and check them out. I hope you feel inspired to join our challenge - Don't forget we are a stamping challenge and stamping needs to be the focal point on your project.  NO Digi stamps please. Our sponsor is Flonzcraft and the winner chosen at random will receive a voucher for $20 - we also give special mention to our top 3. 

 Happy Crafting....Esther 

6 comments:

  1. Me and him both Esther I have a thing about time travel as well. Great card bet he loved it.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great time card, love the softness of it.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background Esther, perfect for that die cut clock. Love your take on the theme.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet he loooved this card Esther! A gorgeous make, thoughtfully and loving put together.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet he loooved this card Esther! A gorgeous make, thoughtfully and loving put together.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails