Tuesday 16 September 2014

Forest Friends at Craft-Room



Hello - it's time for a new challenge theme ove at Craft-Room, I'm away on my holidays so this should have popped up on schedule !!   It's Amber's turn to host the challenge for this fortnight, and she has picked the theme of "Forest Friends".   You can include any of them in your project, but we ask that they be one of the focal points and not just a "token gesture".  Please check out the New Pesky Rules to ensure that your entry/post qualifies to be in with a chance of winning.  Our sponsor this time around is Tando Creative
I used a Gelli plate print for my background - one made using a lovely tree stencil from Clarity Stamps, and then added this cute little owl which is by Stamp Addicts .  
 The colours are a bit bright and orangey in this photo  - I'd packed my camera already for my holiday so had to make do with my phone.   I'll be home before the challenge ends so I look forward to seeing all your Forest Creatures when I return...Happy Crafting...Esther xxx

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Esther, the background colours are beautiful and I love the fun owl and sentiment.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Esther, love the colours. Happy hols;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Esther. Hope you are enjoying your holiday XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That owl is so sweet :-) love this card Essie x hope you are relaxing
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful card Esther! I really love the colorful forest background you made. The owl is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another stunning background Essie :-) brilliant card- juts love it Debi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails