Sunday 20 April 2014

Flying at Fashionable Stamping Challenge

Happy Easter - I hope you are enjoying the weekend, although it's grey, rainy and cold in my part of the world ! To brighten the day I have this colourful card to share for our latest challenge at FSC
This lovely Dove stamp is from Stamp Addicts and I've just simply stamped it in black over a background of ink sprays (Dylusions and Adirondack).  
I then used some watered down white paint to wash over the Doves and highlighted with a white pen.

 As always my fellow FSC teamies have created some beautiful works of art so please head over and check them out.  I hope you feel inspired to join our challenge - Don't forget we are a stamping challenge and We especially need to see that the stamping is the focal point on the project and that this must follow the format of the theme. NO Digi stamps please, but digi downloads are ok to enhance your project. Our sponsor is Flonzcraft and the winner chosen at random will receive a voucher for $20 - we also give special mention to our top 3 !  

I'm alsop sharing my card here - 

Happy Crafting  - Esther xx

10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, Esther; your work is lovely,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous piece Esther, love the vibrant coloured background with with lovely image.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning colour, its a beautiful card, love the birds image.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Essie,
    wow gorgeous and so romantic creation!

    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge.
    Sunny Easter greetings;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super creation for our Birds and Feather theme Ester, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x (Not sure if you entered my Grand Calibur candy here if not there is still time to do so)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fabulous and sweet card. The colors and image are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a stunning design and the colours are some bright and eyecatching Esther. I hope you enjoyed a lovely Easter. Thankyou for joining in with the Allsorts Challenge this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails