Tuesday 21 January 2014

Water, Water everywhere at Craft-Room

Hi all - It's my turn to choose the theme over at Craft-Room and this fortnight I'm asking for all things Water based as we are now in the Sign of Aquarius - The Water Bearer. This means you can either use a water based technique i.e. water colour pencils/paints, or a water themed image.  If it isn't obvious please make it clear what technique you use - this also helps share techniques that may be new to others ! Our sponsor this challenge is Tando Creative.
 I used a couple of techniques to make a tag. First of all I used the 'brush less water colour' technique - inked a background stamp (Judikins) with distress inks, spritzed with water and stamped onto water colour paper. 
I then stamped a little flower stamp (freebie from craft Stamper mag) and coloured with Derwent water colour pencils, adding stickles for a bit of sparkle
And then put it together with a stamped quote (Stamp Addicts) and a little background script stamping. 
 So whether you use a water based technique or create a water themed project I look forward to visiting and seeing your work - Happy Crafting...Esther xx

6 comments:

  1. Esther, this is such a pretty watery inspired tag, great theme too, Debi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous challenge Esther and I love your Tag. Beautiful colours and the flowers are just stunning. TFS and best Wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely tag Esther gorgeous colours and fabulous results with the techniques applied. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great theme, and what an absolutely beautiful tag!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous tag Esther, I love the little flowers and the background is fab,
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag Esther! I love the watercolored flower background. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails