Wednesday 14 August 2013

One layer @ LIM

Hi - quick post to share another make from my creative weekend - this time a one layer card with the theme of Numbers as befitting the challenge them over at 'Less Is More'
I ran a blank card through my big shot in a texture fade folder. I printed down one edge on the Gelli Plate using number masks,

I also used the embossing folder on the Gelli plate before printing again on the furthest edge. I'm loving finding different styles to create with the Gelli plate - counting down til this next weekend so I can have more play time !! Esther xx

5 comments:

  1. This card is just super, love the texture and the colours. Have resisted a Gelli plate so far but it looks like I am going to have to invest in one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good! I love it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a one layer wonder! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the texture
    So sorry for my late visit. Thanks for joining us
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Esther and I hope it is a sunny and warm one where your are.

    Beautiful CAS make the embossing folder used is a stunner.

    Crafty hugs from Shirl x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails