Tuesday 11 June 2013

Summer Time at Craft-Room

Well, we've had a couple of bright sunny days here in the UK and here at Craft-Room we're hoping that  summer is on it's way.  Maria has chosen 'Here comes Summer' as our theme this fortnight.  Your creation can be anything you want, cards, scrapbook layouts, wall hangings, altered items, in fact anything whatsoever which makes you think of summer.
Our very kind sponsor for this fortnight's challenge is Liz Welch from Rarebird:


Our Guest Designer for June is Linda a.k.a Eemeli, You can  join us as a Guest Designer, just add GDT after your name when linking your entry. As always our design team has come up with some fantastic so pop on over and visit them. I've made a scrapbook layout - 
These are photos of my mum and her friends on summer outings at the beach

I cut the photos into banner shapes and made the ribbon banner by cutting and inking circles and attaching them to a strip of ribbon. I've also added some stickers, splashes of ink and journaling.  
So even if we don't have as much sun as we'd like, lets bring a little bit of summer to our challenge - I look forward to seeing what you create - Esther xx

6 comments:

  1. fabulous summer pages Essie,
    enjoy the summer;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the photos here, and the lovely pastel ice-cream colours... a wonderful retro look for these wonderful pictures.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts Esther, I love the photo's.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Esther, you should do more layouts because these are brilliant. I adore looking at old photos and I love how you have used these. Julia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic Esther! I love your b/w photos against the gorgeous soft colour, and those dresses on your mum and her friend are amazing!

    Maria xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Esther, Fabulous memories, I love how you designed these pages too, just the right amount of distressing! Hope you are well? Gay x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails