Saturday 29 June 2013

Scrapbook sketches

This year has seen a return to scrapbooking for me after several years gap, and this weekend I've put together a double page 12x12 layout. Styles have changed so much since I last scrapbooked and I love all  the layered papers and embellishment clusters. I don't think I've quite cracked it yet, but I'm really enjoying trying. Here's what I did - 
I've used the week one sketch from Let's get Sketchy for the first page,  

 and for the second page I turned to Stuck Sketches for help  -
 
I'm hoping to get time for more layouts tomorrow..thanks for looking..Esther xx


3 comments:

  1. What lovely layouts! Those photos are amazing! Love how you used the LGS sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy! So glad you are getting back into scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job on both sketches! I hope you will continue to play with us at LGS! Happy to have you back in the scrap world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos and you did a fab job with the Sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails