Tuesday 1 November 2011

You Rock

Time for another Craft-Room challenge and this week Mervi wanted us to remember the men in our lives - my card was made with my other half in mind even though it's not his birthday til March, he's a big rock fan and I've used a fab set of stamps from inkadinkadoo.

I've used the sketch from CAS-ual fridays for inspiration and over at Less is More this week the theme is stars and I have some of those on my card too. Moving Along with the Times is also hosting a Male themed challenge so I'm entering this there too.

I know we all struggle with male cards so I hope you find some inspiration from our Design Team samples and join us with your creations over at Craft-Room. I look forward as always to visiting and seeing what you create...... Esther xx

15 comments:

  1. Rockin' stars Esther fantastic card will OH really have to wait until March? XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is brilliant hun gosh really love this to bits,hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic male card, love the masculine image, and the trail of stars is a perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love it! Perfect for the male rocker, clever you, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Esther! I love the layout and the flashes of red. You are SO organised to have this prepared for March! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! This is fabulous!
    I'm sure your OH will adore it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow You Esther rocks!
    I have the same stamp set and never thought to use it that way, but thanks for this sample -
    might try some day...
    Hugs;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Esther! It's perfect for a rock fan. I do like your image and the sentiment stamp! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card for a man Esther, I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so awesome, as my son would say ;-) great card Esther, debi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rock on Esther, this is just perfect for any male. Love how you have done this. Love Julia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooooooooooooooooooo I really love this!!! I have this stamp set and now you have inspired me to ink it up again. I love the colors you chose, the layout and the way you used stars. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool! Love this funky card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cool card! I love the black and white with a touch of red! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails