Monday 3 July 2017

Double Stick It Down

I am so excited - I am joining the Stick It Down, Double Page Team and it's time for my first layout using the July challenge sketch.
 And here is the sketch
I've used a mix of all sorts of papers from my stash and fussy cut some of the elements to use as embellishments. 
I also created my own mixed media background with texture paste through a stencil and spritzing with Heidi Shine sprays.  The photos were taken when we completed the purchase of our new house, and I've added some quotes that a friend had written in the New Home Card she gave us.
 I had a fab time using the sketch and am really looking forward to seeing what you come up wiht, so please pop over to the Stick It Down Blog and join in ...Happy Crafting...Esther xx

1 comment:

  1. First off congrats on your new home! Love you you used the quotes in lots of different way instead of photos. Such a lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails