Sunday 2 November 2014

FSC Animals

Over at FSC this fortnight the challenge theme is Animals and I'm still on a roll with my Christmas cards  -
I've created the background with torn gelli plate prints, which I've stamped on with words, stars and swirls, and then just added die cuts and crystal stars. You can see the sparkle on the deer in the pic below - I covered the die cuts in glamour dust.
As always my fellow FSC teamies have created some beautiful works of art so please head over and check them out. I hope you feel inspired to join our challenge - Don't forget we are a stamping challenge and we especially need to see that the stamping is the focal point on the project and that this must follow the format of the theme. NO Digi stamps please, but digi downloads are ok to enhance your project. Our sponsor is Flonzcraft and the winner chosen at random will receive a voucher for $20 - we also give special mention to our top 3. Happy Crafting....Esther xx

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Esther, love your colours for this Xmas card, I really must start making some!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Christmas card Esther, love the sparkle on the deer and such a great background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning Christmas card Esther, you have created a wonderful scene, loved the reindeer die cuts.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Esther...you are so gooood to have a start on your xmas cards! This one is totally gorgeous all the way...the sparkle looks devine and the muted colours with the pop of green looks awesome. Love this one to bits!!!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails