Thursday, 21 October 2010

Pretty Pink Christmas

HI - I just found time to pop on and post a card I made last weekend but hadn't got round to photographing. It's a cutie card - think I'm beginning to get the hang of them but don't think I'll ever enjoy them as much as the distressy/grungy/vintagy style. I've used 'Dancing Tilda' painted with Distress inks and given her some hanging bells for a christmassy feel (hopefully). BP is from 'Die Cuts with a View' Christmas Stack, some plain Bazzill and a bit of vellum which has a gold music image printed on it. The embellishments are from stash I've had hanging around since last christmas...and probably many christmases before that knowing me and how I hoard stuff!!

Challenges I'm sending this card to are - Craftalicious - Anything Goes, I did it Creations- Girl of my Dreams (Make a Card for a Girl), Wild Orchid Challenge - Pastels, Our Creative Corner - Embelishments, Totally Gorjuss - Pink, Daring Cardmakers - Welcome to the Dance.

If you're on the look out for challenge blogs head over to FelinePlayful - where Karen posts fab lists of challenge blogs usually indluing the theme and duration. She also has some great candy on offer til 5th November to celebrate reaching 500 followers.

Thanks for stopping by - always love to read your comments...Esther xx

12 comments:

  1. oh just love this hun,gorgoues tilda,and love all those leaves you have added too hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Esther, she is a real cutie and coloured in so beautifully. Love the dainty bells. Enjoy the weekend. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Esther, great new blog background, love your Tilda, so sweet. The silver embellishments set it off beautifully:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love all of dimension. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty Tilda - she's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - love that image & the holly- thanks for joining us at IDIC this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty creation Esther! Thanks for taking the time to enter the challenge this week over at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card :)

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC :)

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable Tilda card...she looks amazing! And I have to tell you I absolutely LOVE your flower/corner arrangement! It is stunning..love all of the sparkles and silver! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. love what you did, thanks for playing along with IDIC.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails