Monday 6 November 2017

Big girls shoes

I had an amazing time at the GoGo Getaway event recently and taught two classes - this weekend however I took some time away from DT jobs and created a layout for a couple of current challenges and just for me. I have a love/hate relationship with social media and the sharing of photos - I worry about children being plastered all over the internet but I do love it when my nieces share photos of their children so I can 'borrrow' and scrap them. On this layout my great Niece is strutting her stuff in mummy's shoes.
I was firstly inspired by the current challenge over on 'Scrap the Girls' 
And then I followed the sketch at 'Stuck?!

and finally I loved the pretty colours on the mood board at JOT and thought they would work perfectly with my photos.  I used pastel Gelatos to add washes of colour in Yellow, Pink and Aqua.
After adding texture paste through a stencil onto top of the Gelatos, I layered up my photos and added fussy cut feathers from Shimelle's little by little paper, embellishments and Nuvo drops.
 
Hope you are finding some creative time...thanks for looking...Esther xx

13 comments:

  1. This page is so sweet, and I love your background work so much! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your soft background and your take on this sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, all the soft colors. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin those photos! What a poser! Great take on the challenge, thanks for playing along at STG

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, love the colours and the texture with super cute photos! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so cute, I really love it!! Thanks for playing with us on Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All those layers are awesome. A great layout and perfect for the STG challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors on this page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout. I love the colours, so perfect for this creation. Thanks for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning page Esther! So many elements that have come together beautifully!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love your background and the colors you choose! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great layout. I love all the soft pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. """""""I just want to say that your article is just as great. The clarity of your message is simple
    excellent and I can assume that you are an expert on this matter.""""""
    easy video maker crack
    easy video maker platinum key
    easy video maker online free
    easy video maker crack download"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails