Sunday 1 October 2017

GoGo Getaway Challenge

HI -  it's my turn to set this months challenge over on the GoGo Getaway blog and I've chosen a set of design elements to be used on a Layout. 
Esther's Elements
I have scrapped a photo of Pete and I enjoying a last supper of Fish and Chips the night before we moved house. We were exhausted and excited in equal measures and ate our meal surrounded by packed boxes! 
October challenge
I started by creating a water colour background on Bazill Marshmallow (love this cardstock for mixed media). I stamped with a newsprint text background stamp onto vellum and tore down one edge.  I layered up with Jen hadfield Heart of Home papers and die cuts before adding a little chipboard fish as my something from the sea. 
Photo 30-09-2017, 15 40 45
I fussy cut some of the flowers and branches from the papers to add extra details and layers and stamped the date on a glossy die cut label.


If you join us in this challenge & post your layouts on GoGo Getaway’s Facebook page you’ll be in the draw to win £10 to spend at Hey Little Magpie. Plus all the entries are put into a big prize draw which could win you a place at a GoGo Getaway weekend in 2018! So please join in!

I'm also sharing my layout here -
Lasting Memories - Florals





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails