Friday 2 June 2017

GoGo Glitter

Hi - I'm over on the GoGo Getaway blog with another technique re-make. I've used Glitter Paste techniques which Kirei taught in March 2017. Kirei used the paste on her layouts with a brush on the beautiful flower elements of her page and to create glittery backfill shapes.

I've used a stencil to apply Glitter paste to my background to create the hanging stars. I've layered up the photo (of my gorgeous great nephew) very simply with vellum, Navy and Silver cardstock.June - Glitter Paste
I've then also used the glitter paste as Kirei did to 'paint' my cut file title.
June - glitter paste close up
I love a bit of sparkle and bling don't you ? Don't forget to have a look at this months challenge over on our Facebook page - it's a recipe set by Kirei and of course you could be in wiht the chance of winning a fabulous prize. Looking forward to seeing what you create - and do share your layouts in the group if you feel inspired to get out the glitter paste too.
Thanks for popping by...Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails