Sunday 20 November 2016

Lasting Memories GDT

Hi - I was lucky enough to be asked to guest design for Lasting memories for November. Unfortunately the posts I thought I had scheduled to pop up while I've been away didn't happen so along with the final layout for this week I'm sharing the previous two as well. You can link up for any of the challenges during November - do pop over to Lasting Memories to see what their Design team have created and to join in. Here are my layouts -
LM320 - Any shape - I chose clouds

LM319 - Triangles

LM318 - Circles

I had great fun creating my layouts for LM even though they didn't post when they should have done.

Thanks for stopping by - Happy crafting Esther xx 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts and the clouds are so creative with the vellum ones too :) Thank you so much with being our GDT this month :) Tina DT Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails