Sunday 11 September 2016

Autumn Colours

Well it's approaching Autumn here on the UK, although they keep talking about a heatwave still. It was my turn to choose the theme over at Fashionable stamping challenge this month and I went for a colour theme - Autumn colours. I made a tag -

I enjoyed last months resist technique so much I used it again - after stamping and embossing this beautiful skeleton leaf I used Distress inks to colour, splattered with water and stamped over with the script stamp from Tim Holtz Papillon set.  
I stamped and embossed the quote and flourish onto card coloured with distress inks, then layered with corrugated card, canvas and shimmery paper. 
Don't forget we are a stamping challenge so we do need to see rubber/acrylic stamping on your project. To qualify for the winner’s prize we especially need to see that the stamping is the focal point on the project and that the stamping follows the format of the theme.

NO DIGI STAMPS ARE ALLOWED …but you may use digi downloads for enhancement of your projects … please remember that the main focal point must be STAMPING.

The winner of each challenge will receive a very generous voucher of $20 for Flonz’s Store.

I really hope you have time to join us....Happy Crafting..Esther xx

6 comments:

  1. A super rich and vibrant tag Esther, always love working with the colours of this season.

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous tag Esther with all it's lovely layers of stamping and I think the skeleton leaves look great. It's a perfect tag for Autumn. Sandra :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Esther it starts the catwalk at FSC beautifully.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Esther! These leaves look awesome, so real looking.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous tag Esther, Love the rich coloured background with the white embossed skeleton leaf.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very beautiful Ester... so great designed. I love it.
    Greets Carola

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails