Sunday 22 March 2015

Favourite stamp(s) at Fashionable Stamping

Over at Fashionable Stamping my lovely team mate Yvonne has challenged us to use our Favourite 'go to' stamp - well, how could I choose ? I don't really have just one favourite but when given complete freedom I always turn to the same couple of background stamps and butterfly so that's where I went for this challenge. 
So I pretty much always use script on my projects somewhere and my favourite script stamp is a Tim Holtz, also in my background I've got Judikins elegant flourish and Hero Art dots. 

The Butterfly is an Elusive Images stamp. My card uses Archival black and distress inks to create a collage of my fav stamps using masking to layer them. I've added a little stickles for a touch of bling.

As always my fellow FSC teamies have created some beautiful works of art so please head over and check them out. I hope you feel inspired to join our challenge - Don't forget we are a stamping challenge and we especially need to see that the stamping is the focal point on the project and that this must follow the format of the theme. NO Digi stamps please. Our sponsor is Flonzcraft and the winner chosen at random will receive a voucher for $20 - we also give special mention to our top 3.

I'm also sharing this over at  - 

Thanks for popping by - Happy Crafting....Esther xx

10 comments:

  1. A super classy and elegant card Esther
    Beautiful background
    Thanks for sharing and playing along at ATSM challenge
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card Esther, love the images and it's a gorgeous coloured background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card Esther, love the images and it's a gorgeous coloured background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Esther, love your favourite stamps
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking, Esther! Loved learning about your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant - love your color choices! Thanks for joining ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rarely use script stamps but I can see why this is one of your favs. It looks gret with the dots and makes a kinda vintage feel to the card and as for the stunning butterfly, we all love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always a lovely creation couldn't miss this gorgeous butterfly Esther.

    Hope you have a good week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great minds think alike Esther. My fave go to stamp is also a script one. Fabby soft and delicate make.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.make

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails