Sunday 22 February 2015

Colouring at Fashionable Stamping

It's Laura's turn to choose the theme over at FSC for another fortnight's challenge and she's asked us to 'colour between the lines'  - so just stamp an image and use whatever you like to colour it in. I've used my Promarkers to colour a pretty Lavender fairy image which I've then used on a journal page. 
 This is a page for Journal 52 week 7 - the theme was aromatherapy. I recently got some ink dusters which are new tools to me and I created the background with these, masks and distress inks
 The sky is tumbled glass and stormy sky, sun is scattered straw, wild honey and mustard seed. The landscape first layer is milled lavender and shaded lilac
 Followed by Seedless preserves and the bottom layer is Dusty concord - which I forgot to take a pic of before stamping the lavender! 
 The pic doesn't show very clearly but I've added some stickles for a bit of sparkle to the fairy wings.
As always my fellow FSC teamies have created some beautiful works of art so please head over and check them out. I hope you feel inspired to join our challenge - Don't forget we are a stamping challenge and we especially need to see that the stamping is the focal point on the project and that this must follow the format of the theme. NO Digi stamps please. Our sponsor is Flonzcraft and the winner chosen at random will receive a voucher for $20 - we also give special mention to our top 3.

Really looking forward to seeing your colouring in...Happy Crafting...Esther xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Esther. OMG...you have coloured her so beautifully! I love the soft purple background, so perfect for aromatherapy. I love this!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails