Sunday 19 October 2014

Weather Forecast at Fashionable Stamping

HI - thanks everyone for your beautiful entries to our Anything Goes theme at Fashionable Stamping Challenge. This fortnight the lovely Clare has chosen 'Weather Forecast' as out theme - Anything from a sunny Autumn scene, a rainy day, windy weather, an amazing sunset to a snowy Christmas card. Just remember the stamping!!!

I'm concentrating on my Christmas Cards at the moment so my weather is snow - the background is a printed paper which I've stamped snowflakes on and the pine branch across the top in distress inks.
I stamped the bauble onto a Gelli plate print, then again onto a paler print and embossed both with Silver EP. I cut just the oval scene from the paler image which I stuck onto the darker one which I also cut out. 
and of course I've added some stickles for extra bling.

As always my fellow FSC teamies have created some beautiful works of art so please head over and check them out. I hope you feel inspired to join our challenge - Don't forget we are a stamping challenge and we especially need to see that the stamping is the focal point on the project and that this must follow the format of the theme. NO Digi stamps please, but digi downloads are ok to enhance your project. Our sponsor is Flonzcraft and the winner chosen at random will receive a voucher for $20 - we also give special mention to our top 3. Happy Crafting....Esther xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene in the bauble, its a lovely card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good that it fitted in the bauble Esther...it looks fabulous!!!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails