Sunday 21 September 2014

Autumnal Trees at FSC

Oops - thought I'd scheduled this post as I've been off on my hols and just got back this morning, but I actually hadn't even got round to writing it so here we are now, better late than never !! Over at FSC this fortnight our lovely Shirley has set the theme of 'Trees with Autumn colours'. I went back to basic techniques for this card, a background of distress stains, splatters of water and spray inks and stamping with black archival ink.   
 As always my fellow FSC teamies have created some beautiful works of art so please head over and check them out. I hope you feel inspired to join our challenge - Don't forget we are a stamping challenge and we especially need to see that the stamping is the focal point on the project and that this must follow the format of the theme. NO Digi stamps please, but digi downloads are ok to enhance your project. Our sponsor is Flonzcraft and the winner chosen at random will receive a voucher for $20 - we also give special mention to our top 3. Happy Crafting....Esther xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful autumn trees, its a lovely card,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Esther. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and break away! I think sometimes we forget to use the basic knowledge that we have, and you have used it here to perfection...this autumn scene looks awesome!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Esther, Hope you had a great holiday.
    A fabulous Autumn scene and a beautiful background, Love it.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails